Mauritius for Women
Maritius, a family owned company for 45 years, has grown to become the top leather company in Europe. Men's and women's jackets made to today's fashion standards with yesterday’s commitment to quality. Their fastidious concern for details merits mention:
- All the skins used are vegetable tanned lambskin.
- All body linings are natural cotton, a breathable fiber, and sleeve pipes lined with satiny polyester for ease of movement.
- Linings are embellished with good advice, discreetly tone on tone. ( Smile often/ Laugh loudly, for example )
- All garments with detachable hoods utilize a hidden system of attachment. There is no ‘give away’ when the hood is not attached.
- Wherever possible, a metal shaping wire is embedded in the collar and lapel hems allowing you to stylize.
- All exterior pockets are leather taped inside, to reveal leather rather than lining fabric when open. Interior pockets have secure zipper closures.
- Color details are often employed under the collar or in the gore of a zip cuff for accent.
- Zippers and zipper pulls have been thought out to coordinate with the color and ‘feel’ of each style.
- Mauritius jackets, cut and sewn in Asia, offer exceptional value- quality and workmanship.
- THE FIT – The fit is intentionally close. Some jackets come in ‘slim fit’ and others in ‘regular fit.’ Both are sized to fit closely. Do not think to ‘size up,’ just expect a close fit.