Remy Leather - The Finest- Hand Cut Jacket U.S.A.
A most extraordinary skin makes for a most extraordinary jacket! Master tanners along the Arno in Tuscany has been able buff lamb nubuck, revealing a velvety patina. In the final process the skin is pressed with an embossed pattern allowing its unique texture to form. Micro nap in finish, velvety in touch, silky in drape, this zip front zip jacket is a one-of-kind. With inset sleeves and an open bottom, the fit is fresh and contemporary, not blouson. A medium weight nubuck lamb jacket handcrafted in the U.S.A. Custom cutting is available for the hard to fit.
- One-of-a-Kind Italian lamb nubuck
- Black tone on tone butter lamb detailing on pocket welts, collar and zipper facing, and inside cuffs
- With grey the detailing is cognac
- Mat gunmetal zippers and snaps
- Exposed zipper
- Funnel neck collar
- Placket cuffs with adjustable snaps
- Inset sleeves with ‘saddle shoulder’ front seam detailing
- Interesting hint of a ‘double leather’ collar detail at neck
- Lining to match with 2 secure zippered pockets
- 1 ½” banded open bottom waistband
- Proudly handcrafted in the United States
- Custom cutting available for hard to fits
Weight 35ounces. 992 grams