The Raik Mens Lambskin Racer Jacket
The lambskins selected for the Raik are more substantial than the skins used in the Gorey, for example, giving the Raik a rich, substantial feel. Pin prick perforation detail on the shoulders add extra interest. Hand rubbed, burnished seams accent the depth of color achieved by the washed leather dying technique. Complimenting, expresso brown, natural cotton lines the body and polyester sleeve ling allows for effortless movement. Large tooth zippers, antiqued to compliment the cognac ‘digger’ lambskin, accent the 4 exterior pockets. An open bottom waistband allows for a graceful drape, with buckled side belt detailing at the hips.
- Medium weight, washed and burnished lambskin
- Pin prick perforation detailing on shoulders
- Classic, center zip, racer jacket styling: stand collar, zip cuffs, side, hip belt and buckle detailing
- Open bottom waistband
- Antiqued zippers toned to complement the cognac ‘digger’ lamb
- Cotton body lining with pockets- 2 secure zippered, one vertical tuck with Velcro closure.
Available in Cognac ‘ digger’ lamb
Sized Med, L, XL and XXL
What if I Don't Want it After All?
Our goal is to serve you the best we can and satisfy you beyond your expectations. We encourage you to return what you are not pleased with so that we are able to serve you better. We provide a pre-paid return label and await your instructions on how to proceed and make things better- refund, credit, replace or exchange. What guides us is that, more importantly than ‘making the sale,’ we all find respect and compassion in our hearts for each other after we part.