Mauritius - Wild Women's Lambskin Moto
Classic 'Moto" styling with assymetrical zipper, shoulder epaulet detailing , and detachable 'kidney' belt, all details taken from the 1928 Schott Perfecto Motorcycle jacket - the very first leather "Moto" jacket ever. Cotton lined body with satin acetate lining in the sleeves for easy movement.
- Washed lambskin
- Classic motorcycle styling
- Hidden embedded wire in the lapel and collar hems, allowing custom styling, shaping
- Detachable belt
- Cotton lined body with "be kind/stay humble/work hard/smile often/keep jhonest printed in a fun font, black shinny on black cotton, vertically oriented, line by line.
- Inside secure zippered pocket
- 2 outside zippered pockets
- Zip cuff detailing