Mauritius - The Liem Mens Lambskin Jacket
Much cooler than simply 'white,' the Liem is a distressed white with very subtle blue undertones.... white with a hint of demin?
Its' style is racer clean,- exposed center zip closure with zip hand warmer pockets; inset sleeves with motorcyle riding leather padded, parallel elbow stitch detailing and 6 1/2" leather gored zipper cuffs.
A classic moto collar racer jacket - then add the detachable sweatshirting hood and it's a hoody.
- Distressed white denim undertones
- Stand collar moto styling
- Detachable (invisible zip off) sweatshirting hood
- Hood is double weight, trimmed with 2" same material visor
- Classic moto racer sleeves- hint of padding at elbows with stitch detailing
- 6 1/2" leather gored cuff closures
- Matt finished, large tooth silver colored zippers
- Natural cotton body lining w 3 inside pockets- 2 secure zipped- one vertical acess tuck with Velcro dot closure
Details Often Missed
At the collar, Mauritus sews in a matching leather placket to hide to zipper used to attach/detach the hood. The result is that when the hood is not attached- it is not"missing-" no zipper to be seen.
They also spend the extra time and money to add matching leather facing to the inside of every outside pocket. The result is that when left open, the inside of each pocket reveals the same leather as the body- not pocket lining.
Natural cotton lining is much more comfortable than any synthetic fiber- not cheaper, just better.