Sofi Star Vintage Lambskin Moto Jacket
21" butter soft vintage lambskin moto jacket - right sleeve a cascade of stars stenciled on washed, vintage denim blue lambskin. Collar and lapels have hidden wires in the outer seams so that you can shape and 'scrunch' the collar and lapels to your liking. Unzipped, the outside pockets reveal color matching leather facing. Natural fiber cotton body lining (black) for comfort with satin acetate sleeve ling for easy movement.
- Butter soft vintage lambskin
- Color distressed sky blue
- 100% Cotton lining with satin acetate sleeve lining for easy movment
- Inside lining quotation: Be Kind/ Stay Humble/ Work Hard/ Smile Often/ Keep Honest- listed vertically, line by line, printed shinny black on black cotton
- 21.5" center bck measure on size medium
- 4 pockets: 3 outside zippered, one inside scure zippered
- 5 " zipp cuff details
- Matt silver-finish hardware
- 'Formable' hidden wire edged lapels and collar
- sized XS to 2X
Lambskin is inherently soft, effortless to move in and feels wonderful to touch and wear. It is not a dense, tight grained skin and as such is very soft and flexible. Also, since it is so soft, it is not scuff resistant (does not make good everyday knock-around shoes- cowhide is better here). It does make great fashion jacklets that you will be proud of for years.
Water and your jacket
Lambskin is easily cleaned with a damp cloth, or even more water if needed. Should you have an accident, if the problem is water soluble- soda spilled on a sleeve for example- it is easily dealt with by getting the problem- soda in this case- into suspension with water and evacuating it from the leather. Don't rub hard and risk physically damaging the skins- use more water. The water will always dry without a mark. On light colored skins it can leave a 'ring' at the edge of the 'what was wet' and dry border. If this happens, re-wet the entire panel- seam to seam- and let it dry. All this being said... Yes, you can wear lambskin in the rain. A rain coat is smarter, but your jacket will survive.