Remy Lite Double Collar Blousant Jacket
This is the original....a jacket that has been widely imitated and never duplicated. Remy’s Double Collar Italian lamb jacket has a generous fit, and movement that is free and unrestricted.
Every time you slip into your Remy, you understand what a truly exceptional leather jacket is. Not for everyone, your first Remy will not be your last Remy.
Proudly hand cut and sewn in California, U.S.A.
Availability of custom cutting for hard to fits or custom color ways. Big and talls available.
- Very lightweight- 32 ounces: 908 grams
- Italian nappalan lambskin with contrasting Italian lamb
- Distinctive double collar detailing
- Hidden zipper closure with funnel neck
- Generous, blouson fit
- Inset, drop shoulder sleeves
- 2 snap adjustable cuffs
- Contrasting leather on collars, facings and inside cuff bands
- 2 ¼” leather waistband with gathered leather elastic in hips
- Full satin acetate lining with 2 inside secure zippered pockets
- 26 ½” center back length
- Shorts and longs available
- Can be custom ordered for hard to fits or non-stock color ways
- Proudly made in California, U.S.A.
Cleaning with water
Lambskin is easily cleaned with a damp cloth, or even more water if needed. Should you have an accident, if the problem is water soluble- soda spilled on a sleeve for example- it is easily dealt with by getting the problem- soda in this case- into suspension with water and evacuating it from the leather. Don't rub hard and risk physically damaging the skins- use more water. The water will always dry without a mark. On light colored skins it can leave a 'ring' at the edge of the 'what was wet' and dry border. If this happens, re-wet the entire panel- seam to seam- and let it dry. All this being said... Yes, you can wear lambskin in the rain. A rain coat is smarter, but your jacket will survive.