The Geoff Elephant
by: Mauritius Leather
Style #MAUGEOFF Elephant
About Your Jacket
- All the skins used are vegetable tanned lambskin.
- All body linings are natural cotton, a breathable fiber, and sleeve pipes lined with satiny polyester for ease of movement.
- Linings are embellished with good advice, discreetly tone on tone. ( Smile often/ Laugh loudly, for example )
- Wherever possible, a metal shaping wire is embedded in the collar and lapel hems allowing you to stylize.
- All exterior pockets are leather taped inside, to reveal leather rather than lining fabric when open. Interior pockets have secure zipper closures.
- Color details are often employed under the collar or in the gore of a zip cuff for accent.
- Zippers and zipper pulls have been thought out to coordinate with the color and ‘feel’ of each style.