by: Campomaggi of Italy
The Italian Shopper with Small Handles is fully lined, snap button closure. Made of natural, garment-dyed cowhide leather. Cotton dust bag and care cream kit included. Made in Italy.
Style #CAMC026020ND X0001
Dimensions: 31 X 13 X 24 cm | 12.09 X 5.07 X 9.36 inches
Composition: 100% Leather - Interior 90% Cotton 10% Leather
Italian Shopper with Small Handles
For conserving your Campomaggi accessory is recommended to keep it in a dry place and away from sunlight as the sun's rays may change the color of the leather. Do not leave it in contact with moisture for a long time and do not use any type of detergent to wash it. After prolonged disuse, use a cotton or wool dry cloth over the leather to restore its beauty and shine.
The leather used for Campomaggi accessories is very easy to clean: simply brush it with a damp cloth to make out its color and shine. Please avoid washing your accessory at home and avoid using any detergents because these systems may damage leather or tissue details. Please always refer to a reliable laundry service that can clean leather and tissue goods. Please remember to check the result of any treatment in a small and hidden section of the bag to avoid damages on the whole bag
The leather used for Campomaggi bags is a particularly resistant cowhide. This sophisticated type of leather reveals veins and irregularities, even after being treated, thus appearing naturally authentic. The main feature of natural cowhide is that its beauty and shine improve over time.
Cream Kit for Leather Bags and Accessories
Each Campomaggi bag purchased contains a Cream Kit that will help you weatherproof your leather accessory, protecting the softness of the leather and the uniqueness of the product. The cream, invented and patented by the designer Marco Campomaggi himself, has been used for years to finish all brand accessories, and over time, its properties and slight perfume, absorbed by the leather, have become a distinctive symbol.
How to Use the Cream Kit for Leather Bags and Accessories
To find out how to use it correctly, watch the video tutorial and follow these simple tips:
- Do not use the cream on fabric and suede.
- Use the green cloth on the side without the logo.
- Cowhide is a very easy-to-clean leather: just brush it with a damp cloth to bring out its colour and shine.
- To store it properly, keep the bag in a dry place away from sunlight. The sun’s rays could actually change the colour of the article.
- Do not allow the leather to come into contact with sources of moisture for a long time and do not use any type of detergent to clean it.
- If you haven’t used the bag in a while, wipe the leather with a dry cotton or woolen cloth to restore its beauty and shine.