Missani - Detach Hoodie Rugged Lamb
Soft, rugged, shrunken, New Zealand lambskin gives this jacket its own look and feel. The tanner shrinking of the skins develops bold graining , with a very soft hand. The skins by nature are slightly puffy or spongey, and mid weight. Warm, knitted fabric is bonded to the back side of the lambskin, eliminating traditional, sewn in, body lining. The sleeve pipes are polyester fabric lined for easy movement. Exposed funnel neck zipper closure extends to the tip of the banded collar. Similarly lined leather detachable hood attaches with an invisibleâ zipper. Cuffs are 2 snap adjustable with a shirt placket.
Style #BNR3920 34
- Soft, rugged, shrunken lambskin
- Woven acrylic fabric bonded to the back side of the leather creates the body lining.
- Sleeves polyester fabric lined for easy movement
- Fully detachable, lined leather hood with invisible attachment system.
- Placket cuffs with adjustable snap (2) closure
- 26" center back length
- Relaxed fit with open bottom