Bruno Rossi - Womens' Mini Bag - Made for Us in Florence
This Triple Gusseted Mini Bag takes its cue from equestrian styling and can be worn cross body or as a waist pack.
- Soft, 'tampato' embossed shrunken Italian Calfskin
- Double leathered flap with easy, magnetic, equestrian sytle, tabbed closure
- 6" zippered pocket on back
- 3 parallel, independant inside compartments. Think of 3 envelopes, joined together.
- Light khaki colored, cotton twill lining.
- 6" zippered pocket on the inside, back wall
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap. Shortest at 32" with 15" shoulder drop, extending with friction buckle, stopping at any size, to be a waist pack, or, maximum 57" cross body length.
- Made in Italy
What makes a 'better' bag.
What Makes a 'Better' Bag.
One sign of a 'better' bag is when the flaps are double leathered- that is, lined on the back side with the same skins used for the front. If the flap is fabric lined, or not lined at all, money is saved; however, over time the flap will curl and lose its form, and thus its function. Double leathered flaps tell you much about the concern for quality shown by the maker..