VINCENTE Mens Moto Jacket
Clean, lightweight men’s lambskin jacket with exposed center zip closure and 2 vertical zip hand warmer pockets. The skins have been washed and hand burnished creating a distressed look. The dye technique produces a slight ‘dark to light’ color tone transformation, top to bottom, on the body of the garment. Notice in the main image how the upper body is slightly darker than the bottom- a degradee’ dying technique. Not obvious… subtle and interesting. Stand, racer collar with belt/buckle detailing. Inset sleeves with parallel stitch detailing on the shoulders. Stylized tone on tone leather elbow patch details and moto, zip cuffs. Snap tabs located on the hips at the waist can pull in the non-elastic waistband. Body is lined with natural fiber cotton and polyester lined sleeve pipes allow for easy movement. Being thin and lightweight affords the Vincente a very nice drape.
- Lightweight degradee’ dyed distressed lambskin
- Stand collar with collar belt and buckle detail
- Inset sleeves with stitch detailing on shoulders
- antiqued, non-shiny zippers throughout
- exposed center zip closure
- Clean front with zippered hand warmer pockets- zippered cuffs
- Waistband snap tabs on hip
- Cotton body lining with 2 secure zipper pockets and one vertical tuck pocket with Velcro dot ( cell phone?)
- “be kind/stay humble/work hard/smile often/keep honest” printed on center back lining, vertically stacked, line by line, black print on off black cotton… discreet and cool.
Available in anthracite grey and ox red ( distressed pinot?)
Sized med- 2X
What if I Don’t Want it After All?
Our goal is to serve you the best we can and satisfy you beyond your expectations. We encourage you to return what you are not pleased with so that we are able to serve you better. We provide a pre-paid return label and await your instructions on how to proceed and make things better- refund, credit, replace or exchange. More importantly than ‘making the sale’ is that we all find kindness, compassion and respect in our hearts for each other after we are done.